Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] pscaccetti@gmail.com is offline

Default formula result is zero but zero is not populating in cell

I am working in MS Excel 2003 and am using three worksheets for this
project. The first 2 worksheets contain numerical data and the 3rd
worksheet is where I have formulas using values from the other
worksheets. When there is a zero value entered on worksheet 1 and the
formula on worksheet 3 has a result of zero, the zero value is not
populating. I have 'zero values' checked under Options and the cells
are formatted 'General'. Does anyone know how I can get the cell with
the formula to populate a zero when the formula result equals zero?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Pat