Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Annienz Annienz is offline

Default My customized toolbar reverts back to original settings. Why?!?!

I customize my Excel 2002 toolbar. But periodically, when I start Excel up,
it reverts back to the original settings. After a few frustrating times of
having to re-do the toolbars to my own specifications, I tried setting up my
very own "new" toolbar (instead of editing the existing ones) so that if the
original settings were restored, I could just unclick those toolbars and
click my own. But when Excel decides to restore the original settings, even
my new custom toolbar has disappeared. Any answers? Many thanks.