Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Can Elber Can Elber is offline

Default Disable Pop up "Continue typing in Office 2003 menu key sequence..

Hello all,
I can say that I am a pro at the previous XL version-2003. And I am nearly
using keyboard shortcuts for all of the commands. But in this new version,
for instance when I try to use "Alt+E+S" key sequence for "Paste Special",it
is really slowing me down because I have to type slowly first letter of the
sequence(Alt+E) and wait for this "nonsense" pop up then continue typing for
the rest of the sequence(Alt+E+S) everytime. Otherwise the command is not
detected by XL 2007. In 2003 version, I can give this command very fast with
the keyboard shortcuts.

Is there a way to disable this pop up "Office 2003 Access Key: Continue
typing in Office 2003 menu key sequence..."?
For a professional XL user ,I can say that this version can drive me crazy,
and really slowing me down.

Thank you so much for all replies.