Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Issue with dates being pasted correctly

One sheet is set to use the 1904 date system, and the other the 1900 date
system.
Tools/ Options/ General/ unset 1904 date system
--
David Biddulph

"jwearne" wrote in message
I am having an issue with my dates that I copied from another spreadsheet
being pasted correctly in another spreadsheet. The dates paste 4years and
1
day in teh future of the date I am pasting. I have tried from multiple
spreadsheets and get the same result so I thought it woul be in my
preferences but I don't see anything strange in there. Can anyone help me
figure out this issue? It is causing much more work.