Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default copying relative reference across worksheets

Hi,
Your formula has $A$, remove the $ and you are ready to go, if this not
solve your problem please show your formula. thanks

"MrPhysics" wrote:

I want to set up a financial report with a separate worksheet for each month.
I will have column of receipts & expenses for the month and columns of
receipts & expenses for YTD. The YTD will be computed by adding this months
entry to the total from the previous month. When I copy the formulas they
copy as an absolute reference so always refer to January. I could do this
with Quattro but haven't found how to do it with Excel.