Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Héctor Miguel Héctor Miguel is offline

Default Hyperlink problem

hi, Petervan !

In Excel 2003, I am having trouble with hyperlinks made to files on the company server.
Everything works fine until I save the file. At this point the address for the hyperlink is modified
from the specific one I chose originally to one that starts with ../../../ which doesn't work.
Hyperlinks made in other cells to web sites, in the same file, are not affected this way. Any ideas?

try the worksheet-function: =hyperlink("UNC to your server path","text in cell")

hth,
hector.