Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sarge sarge is offline

Default Formula won't calculate

Thanks!!!!!

"Paul B" wrote:

Sounds like cell is formatted as text, change to something else and reenter
the formula

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"lindahamilton" wrote in message
The formula is correct, but it will not calculate. I shows the syntax in
the
cell instead and does not actually do the calculation. Often, if I cut
and
paste the data I am working with into a new worksheet it will work, and
sometimes I have to do that 3 or 4 times before it will work, but it is a
very random issue. One of the other power users in my office has seen the
same problem. Has anyone else seen this and is there a fix?