Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barry Lennox[_2_] Barry Lennox[_2_] is offline

Default Macro Security

Hi Leslie
No I am sorry I just gave up as I only have one outside operation. If you
have any success let me know. I have trouble logging in to this site. I
select the option for the site to remember my name and password, but it only
remembers my name and I still have to do everything twice.

Barry

"Leslie" wrote:

Barry,
Did you figure out "how" to do this?
I have the same situation, i.e. creating spreadsheet tools with some macros
for a client; work from home, copy onto their computer, etc.
Can't believe that I can't create my own spreadsheet, and my own macro, and
not have to "enable" the darn thing each time. And I don't want the client
to have to do so (they won't remember how anyway...). And I don't want to
change the security settings to low so that we're not protected from external
macros.

Thanks much,
Leslie