David McRitchie

Hi vishu,
If I understand correctly you are copying the values and formulas,
or are using Edit, Past Special, Values,
but not the formatting. The safest way is to copy the entire sheet.
Edit, Move or Copy Sheet, [x] create a copy

If you are just copying a selection, with paste special, you will have to paste the formatting
separately. Edit, Paste Special, formatting
---
HTH,

"vishu" wrote in message ...
I have excel file with colour background and plain pattern.
When I print a excel file, the print out is coming with doted pattern.
and if i copy entire sheet and paste it some other excel file, I can get
exact print out with plain background. But every time I can not copy and take
print out.
But I want to take with plain pattern in the same file.
Any idea what is the problem in the file.