Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SW[_2_] SW[_2_] is offline

Default Need Function/Formula that will add a column based on two conditon

I have a formula that works in Excel 2007 but not Excel 2003. The formula
needs to have two conditions satisfied before the entry in a third cell is
added into a cell in another work sheet: all within the same Workbook. The
working Excel 2007 formula is below:

SUMIFS('2003 StarWords.xlsx'!GrandTotal,'2003
StarWords.xlsx'!WeekOf,"1/13",'2003 StarWords.xlsx'!Name,"Abby")

I'm having to change this formula as the formula is using the SUMIFS
Function but the school I'm working at is using Excel 2003 consequently I
need to rewrite the formula.

Any direction would be most appreciated.

SW