Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_4_] Sheeloo[_4_] is offline

Default Link sheet with Condition

To get the value of the cell in Col B in the row which has PAST in that row
in Col D...
Use this in any cell in Col B of any other sheet
=INDEX(A!B:B,MATCH("Past",A!$DM:$DM,0),0)
You can copy this formula to other columns to get values from corresponding
columns from the row having PAST in Col DM on Sheet A

"NM" wrote:

Sheet 'A' has cell index till DM200. I want to pull the data from of these
rows in Sheet 'B' only when column DM of that row in sheet A says "PAST".

I do not want to pull rest of the data. The data gets sorted everyday, so
the"PAST" can be in any row of column DM.

Thanks for you help.
NM