Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WildWill WildWill is offline

Default Graph Autorange

Consider the following data set (A1:F4):

05 Jan 09 12 Jan 09 19 Jan 09 26 Jan 09 02
Feb 09
Apples 14 22
Bread 02 03
Milk 10 09

I have a graph that shows me the values of Apples, Bread and Milk over time,
using the dates indicated as values on the Y-Axis. My problem is that every
week, I have to open up each graph and manually select the new data range,
since each week has an additional column of data ( I dont want the graph to
show emplty fields). E.g. in week 05 Jan, the data range for my graph will be
A1:B4, In week 12 Jan, I then have to change the range to A1:C4, etc, etc.

How can I get my graphs to auto range the data fileds always to include all
columns which have values in them?