Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
YM TEO[_2_] YM TEO[_2_] is offline

Default Combine multiple workbooks into one workbook

Hi both,

Thanks for the advice.
But is there another way beside using micro and I'm not good at that and was
totally lost.

"Pecoflyer" wrote:

YM TEO;282542 Wrote:
I have about 24 different workbooks which had a different worksheet,
maintained by different users.

Some time to analysis the data, I have to open up all the workbooks and
move
the worksheet over manual to form an new workbook.

Is there a command which will copy the data over from each worksheet to
one
master workbook, with 24 dofferent worksheets?

Hi,
does 'this link' (http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm) provide any
help?

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=78926