Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default How to get my total back?

how do you turn on or off the options.

Click on them with your mouse. That'll toggle them either on or off. When
they're on a checkmark appears by the item.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Meebers" wrote in message
Not to steal the thread, but...how do you turn on or off the options. The
only ones showing are the micro, zoom and zoom slider. While others are
"checked" & unchecked, nothing happens, they do not show.

"T. Valko" wrote in message
the horizontal bar at the bottom of my chart sheet.

That's called the status bar.

Hover your mouse in the status bar. Right click and you'll be presented
with a bunch of options. Choose the ones you want.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Earleb" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007. I used to be able to move my mouse over several
cells
(containing numerals), with the resulting total being shown in a cell on
the
horizontal bar at the bottom of my chart sheet.

I inadvertently messed that up and am not able to get the total back.

Please help me with this issue.

Thank you