Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default cell auto-updating

Whoa! All those '=' characters will make your workbook bloat up to a
something massive, and probable uncontrollable. Try this instead:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

If you are new to VBA, look he
http://www.anthony-vba.kefra.com/vba/vbabasic1.htm

Good luck,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"TechGuy" wrote:

I am needing it to populate from the source sheets but also update on the
master when the source sheet gets changed. Thanks for the quick reply.

"Francis" wrote:

How about type = in the master sheet
navigate to the source sheet and click on that cell
Enter

if you need to add the different values in these source cells,
simply type + and repeat 2nd step of the above

--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

Am not a greek but an ordinary user trying to assist another

"TechGuy" wrote:

I have a multitude of excel files which I need to pull data from into one
master sheet. The problem is the data in those cells may change from an
individual sheet. Is there anyway to change the cell of the individual sheet
and see those changes on the master sheet I am creating? Thanks.