Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Janis Janis is offline

Default Draw table in Excel 2007?

Thank you! It is amazing-I searched this button, option more than 20 minutes,
but not see it under fonts!...

That stupid, counter-intuitive ribbon makes me crazy!... :))

"Kassie" wrote:

Sorry, I forgot. Then, when you have inserted the line and selected it, the
format options will come up, where you can set the thickness of the line,
along with other formatting options.

--

HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"Janis" wrote:

I need that pencil, and I want to choose THICKNESS of the line. How I can do
it?

"Kassie" wrote:

I always thought Excel is one massive big table? Exactly what is it that you
want to achieve.

"Janis" wrote:

How I can draw a table in Excel 2007, like in 2003?!

I searched the useless Help and sites, but find nothing.

Anybody knows?