Max

Think the text may have been formatted as:
Horizontal: Centre across selection
(under Format Cells Alignment tab Text alignment)

Try sleuthing on a couple of cells just to the left of where it displays

Alternatively, select the entire row, then
Click Format Cells Alignment tab Text alignment
Set Horizontal to : Left (IIndent) OK
Recheck the row, the offending text should be in its own cell

--
Rgds
Max
"Mark B" <Mark wrote in message
I can't delete several cells content in Excel. When I double click on the
cell, it shows it as empty, but the words are still there when I move to
another cell. I just want to delete the information as it's right in the
middle of my worksheet.

Please help me.