Nick Hodge

Samuel

I see no question here, if this is a comment for possible future inclusion
try

HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
HIS

"samuel" wrote in message
In the find window the option to 'Find All' presents a lower window with
clickable links to show the fields found. Information present:

Book
Sheet
Name
Cell
Value
Formula

If searching in a database like manner, where the entire row is relevent.
It
would be more productive if that lower window could display a coulmn or
row
of your choice.

E.g. If searching by 'Mucisian Title' with the 'Date' row as the target
data, flagging up the date row next to the normal information in the lower
find display is more efficient. From here, in my scenario, it's easy to
see
which date is the earliest.