Jim

Default How to hide parts of worksheet

I am using Excel 2000.

I have a form which covers the cells from A1 through I51. The information in
cells A1 through I6 is never edited and I would like to hide it, but this
information must print with the rest of the form.

The date in A1 to I6 is too much to put in a header. When I tried, it told
me it could only accept a maximum of 256 characters.

If I hide rows 1 thru 7, they won't print unless I unhide them each time
which is a huge hassle.

Is there a way that I can save the file so that each time it opens cell A7
is the top left visible cell, but if I print the file, it will still print
rows 1 thru 6??

Thanks for any help.
--
Jim