Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Confused_in_Houston[_2_] Confused_in_Houston[_2_] is offline

Default Can't Cursor Up or Down

I've managed to hit some sort of "cell lock" or something and it's global.
In every workbook I create, if I place the cursor in any cell, the cursor
keys will not move to the next cell, up-right-left-or-down. If I cursor
down, the screen "rolls" just like I have it set to freeze panes. The same
thing cursoring left. If I'm in column A and hit right-cursor; the cursor
doesn't move but the A column rolls to the left and is no longer visible.

What did I do? And more importantly, what do I do to fix it? In over 15
yrs of Excel use, I've never seen this happen. (Oh, Office 2003 btw).

Thanks!!