Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joerg Mochikun Joerg Mochikun is offline

Default Hard Enter in one column values

Select your data in Excel, then fire up the VBA Editor (Alt+F11).
Copy following line to the "Immediate" Window and push Enter:
Selection.Replace Chr(10), " "

This will replace all Carriage Returns in the selection with a Space
(substitute " " with "" if you just want to remove).

If you need to do this regularly, you can put it into a proper macro:

Sub RemoveReturns()
Selection.Replace Chr(10), " "
End Sub

Cheers,

Joerg Mochikun

"Unnati" wrote in message
I am trying to convert XLS to CSV and then load to Oracle. But in XLS i
have some field value with Carriage Return. So it is making new records.
Is
there anyway i can do while converting? I have couple of them coming
frequently.