Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roddy Roddy is offline

Default Drop Down List and Validation for 3 different amounts

I am helping set up a spreadsheet for a physical therapy center. One of the
Excel 2002 worksheets is for their invoices. There are about 33 current
procedures/products, but 3 different prices depending on the means the
procedures/products are paid by. On SHEET 1 is the layout of the invoice
itself with all calculations, and on SHEET 2 is a list of the 33
procedures/products currently offered. The list (range of cells) has been
named and incorporated into a drop-down list on SHEET 1. Now here is the
question:

How can I set this up so that when I select one of the 33
procedures/products from the drop-down list in a cell, it will allow me in
the next column to select (from another drop-down list) 1 of the 3 means
(Cash, Medicare, Insurance Provider, etc) by wich to charge the client by.
This is because the price is different depending on which of the 3 is chosen.
Is this possible? If so, please, the simplest way to do this.

I have further questions I would like to post based on this same project,
which include an easy and efficient way to incorporate these Excel Sheets
into a database, but still keeping all the formatting, calculations, cells,
and the actual look of the way it is designed graphically.
--
In God''s Harmony