Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Hide Sheets

Select your datasheet, then go to Format - Sheet - Hide.
Then, go to Tools - Protection - Protect workbook. Enter a password if you
want.

Note that both the sheet and workbook protection passwords are very weak,
and can be cracked by macros easily available on internet in a few minutes.
But it will provide at least a hindrance.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"KrispyData" wrote:

I do not want other used to be able to manipulate data in a pivot table so I
create the table pivot table and use copy, paste special, values. I also
hide the datasheet. Is there a way a worksheet and make sure that the
another user cannot Unhide these sheets?