Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrogge2895 mrogge2895 is offline

Default Data links in Excel 07

Several weeks ago I created a new project in excel 07, using data from
another spreadsheet. I copied the data from the other spreadsheet into my
project, and some external links were assigned to the project. I am wanting
to remove these links because they are not needed nmy analysis, and I
believe they are slowing down the performance of my project. However, when I
go to "edit links", select the link, and request to break the link, I am
unable to break or remove the link. Can someone tell me how I can remove
these links?