Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernd P Bernd P is offline

Default Count Unique With one Condition & No ROUNDUP

Hello,

I suggest to select a sufficiently long area with 2 columns and array-
enter:
=Pfreq(Pfreq(K1:K10,A1:A10))

Or, if the rounded-up values should be unique:
=Pfreq(Pfreq(K1:K10,ROUNDUP(A1:A10,0)))

Pfreq you can find he
http://www.sulprobil.com/html/pfreq.html

If the double-call of Pfreq irritates you, call it once first (but
take 3 columns then) and apply the second call to the output area of
the first call...

Regards,
Bernd

PS:
1. Array-enter means CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER, not only ENTER
2. You can use my UDF as follows:
a) Press ALT + F11
b) Insert a (macro-) module
c) Copy the macro code from my website into this module
d) Go back to your worksheet and use my code as described