Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
levee299 levee299 is offline

Default Excel 2007 Document Recovery

Every other time I start Excel 2007, it opens up document recovery and says a
file has been recovered. I have been through the save as trying to get the
file recovered. I have turned on Disable Autorecovery for this workbook.
But every other time Excel opens for all the various users of Excel in our
Terminal Server environment - it gives this save file as needing recovery.
The issue is not that I need the file recovered, it is that I cannot get
Excel to stop trying to recover the file every other time Excel is opened.