Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ray Ray is offline

Default Odd cell linking issue

Hi all, hoping someone has seen this before and knows how to fix
it ...

Normally, when I link a cell on one worksheet to a cell on a different
worksheet (same workbook), this is what happens:
A - I enter an '=' in a cell, then
B - select the source worksheet by clicking on tab name, then
C - select the specific cell I want, and hit enter
D - I end up with the original destination cell selected, which now
contains a link to the source cell

However, now I have a worksheet where this process doesn't happen ...
A-C work ok, but after hitting enter, the sheet calculates and remains
with the source cell selected. Going back to the destination cell
(where I want the link to be), shows no change. It's though I didn't
do anything at all ...

If I manually type the link, it works fine! What's going on? This
only happens in this one workbook ...

TIA,
ray