Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Foxcole Foxcole is offline

Default Discussion Groups Websites Service Temporarily Unavailable

On Mar 24, 6:58*am, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:
Regular visitors to the newsgroups use other means to get he

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/HintsA...roupUsers.aspx

That is very helpful for people who have Outlook Express. However, I'm
at work and we do not use Outlook Express. Do you have any other
suggestions for connecting to the newsgroups?

I'm desperate for help with several problems on an overdue project and
have found this to be an excessive hindrance. It's hard enough to get
help, without being cut off from it in the first place.

Do you perhaps also have a link to more information on what that
service-unavailable message means... what's wrong and why we can't
connect via the website?