Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Lori H.[_2_] Lori H.[_2_] is offline

Default dont show zero vaules in a chart

I'm having a similar problem, using a pie-in-pie chart on Excel 2003 (SP3).
I'm using NA() - this returns the #NA error
BUT when I go to tools options to set the chart preference to ignore
empty, the option is grayed out (not functional). Is this due to security
settings (I am on a workplace computer), or is there something else I can
check?

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

In your formula use the function NA() instead of False.

Cheers
Andy

Donald Watkins wrote:
I have a chart that is tracking sales for the month, (by day) the chart has
Zero values due to an "IF" statment that has a false or the reference cell is
not yet filled in resulting in a "zero value"
the chart has a trend line that is tending based on all the remaining zero
values .

I have changed the Chart options to not display zeros, but this doesnt solve
it.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info