Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jarek Kujawa[_3_] Jarek Kujawa[_3_] is offline

Default Lookup question

oops, sorry, replace ampersand with comma

here comes the correct one:

=IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(A2,lookup_range,)),"open","clos ed")

Użytkownik "Jarek Kujawa" napisał w wiadomości
=IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(A2;lookup_range,)),"open","clos ed")

Użytkownik "Steve" napisał w wiadomości
I want to be able to take the value of A2, and lookup in a range of cells
on
another sheet, and if it finds the value of a2 in that range, then
display
"open". If it doesn't find the value of A2 in the range, I want it to
display "closed". Is it possible to make this happen?