Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Digi Digi is offline

Default Populate Cell based on selected Cell.

I have a Table yes that has the Individuals and a color linked to them yes.
I know simply displaying the Key with this on the side would be easier, yet
I know based on my interaction with the people that would be using this sheet
that they will still get it confused.

OK so Sheet1 has the calander with Manually adjusted colors on the various
Days that Myself and My team will maintain.
Sheet2 will have a Table with the Names, Cellular Numbers ETC all in the
colors they are linked to
For example
A1
Gareth Thompson
B1
0721231234
C1
Block - Red1 Desk 12
All cells are Highlighted Green.

So on the 13 May for instance if the user clicks (Selects) that cell on
sheet 1 Cell C4 will display Gareth Thompson because the Cell for 13 May is
green, However 14 May would be Red so the Cell C4 will then Display Employee
B.