UMA

Dear Nick,

Can i format the cell as text now to already saved excel sheet, where i have
saved my Phone Numbers.

"Nick" wrote:

You need to format the cells as text to stop excel interpreting the data you
have entered as numbers.

Nick

"UMA" wrote in message
when i uploaded my Phone Book from my Mobile into Excel sheet i am unable
see the correct number but it appears like 1.79511E+15 and also when i
remove
the first few numbers like country code etc still the number appears to
be
wrong with so many zeros at the end (like last 4-5 numbers appear as "0")i
am
unable to get the correct number. Please help to retrive the correct
numbers.

Thanking You in Advance