Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
remarkable remarkable is offline

Default Creating a Drop Down List with Step by Step Instructions for 2007

Hi, could someone please help me with step by step instructions on setting up
a drop down list for Excel 2007. The names of my files are as follows. The
file name which contains my list is called "Price Workbook". The list is A1
to A10 on the first tab called Materials. It is a list of Materials. The file
which I would like to put my drop down list in is called "Quotation
Workbook". Is there anything else I need to tell you before you can give me
instructions, in laymans terms, on how to exactly put this drop down list
into place. Please do not give me links to web pages with instructions, as
unless they are exact with screen dumps and for Excel 07, then I get quite
confused. Please Please help me anyone? Thanks. P.S. My e-mail address is
if anyone would like to send me anything to
help also.