Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Thomas M. Thomas M. is offline

Default Dynamic Chart Title With 3D Stacked Column Chart

Excel 2007

I have a 3D stacked column chart that contains two data series. My data
looks like this:

Month Warnings Critical Incidents Misc Incidents
January 12 5 1
February 8 7 3
March 7 12 1

I would like to add a chart title that contains the current year. I would
like the year number in the title to update automatically. With a 3D
clustered column chart, I can do that by putting a formula in a cell, and
including that cell in the chart range. I can't seem to make that work with
the 3D stacked column chart. Is there any way to create a dynamic chart
title with a 3D stacked column chart?

Thanks for any help that you can offer.

--Tom