Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim Tim is offline

Default Copy and Paste Issue 2007 SP1

I have just loaded Excel 2007 SP1 on several computers with varying hardware.
When copying and pasting information from a cell or cells while using the
mouse scroll to view other cells to paste the same information, data in cells
below the copy marquee disappears until you scroll in the entire opposite
direction and then scroll back down again.

I thought it might be a problem with video acceleration, but turning off
acceleration did not help. I loaded updated video drivers, still the problem
exists. Finally, I checked all the other computers I on which I loaded the
new package and they all experience the same problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and is it possible to report a bug
in a production software package to Microsoft?