Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] Steve31530@gmail.com is offline

Default Multiple Excel Charts to PowerPoint 2

Bitmaps are only good if they are not resized and not antialiased. Their resolution is based on the screen: one screen pixel = one bitmap pixel.

If I understand you correctly I should 'pre-set' the size of the chart
so that BitMap doesn't have to be resized in PPT. To me this means
that I should NOT select ViewSized to window but rather work out what
zoom % is required to end-up with the correct sized image in PPT and
select this by using ViewZoomCustom X%? Do I have to do anything
with the size or appearance in teh VBA?

How do I avoid anti-aliasing? What action would cause this as I paste
images in PPT? (Clearly I do not know what I am doing!)

Until 2007, the Picture format was better, but now it has been degraded, but it at least doesn't change in quality as it is resized.

When you say the picture format was better do you mean Excel 2003 was
better than Excel2007 or are you saying picture was better than
bitmap prior to Excel 2007? I think there was something in the
reader's comments on your blog but I can find it now.

I am in a situation where people have taken my PPT slides and modified
the data to suit their own story (there has to be a Dilbert in this!)
As a result I have been using bitmaps pasted in PPT. If you are
saying that when we get Excel2007 I will need to change techniques
then I had better start now!

Thanks for your light in the darkness!

Steve