Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Counting # of days between 2 dates excluding Fri & Sat)

Hi,

This will not work because the networkdays assumes Sat and Sun as weekends
and not Fri/Sat

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"John" wrote in message
Hi
I would use =NETWORKDAYS, its part of the Analysis Toolpak, goto Tools
Add-Ins and select Analysis Toolpak.
This function will calculate the number of working days between two dates.
It will exclude weekends and any holidays if you make a list of holidays.
=NETWORKDAYS(StartDate,EndDate,Holidays)
HTH
John

"Khaledity" wrote in message

I am doing a vacation tracking sheet for my subordinates, and I want
to count the number of days they have consumed by entering start date
and end date.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Khaledity