Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default XL2003 conflict with older ACCESS verisons?

Hi All...
I write XL applications for a large company who has various older versions
of Excel. Sometimes these programs interface with ACCESS, to extract data.
I try to write and test each program in the lowest version in which it will
be used. I have 97, 2k and XP all three on my machine. I recently requested
2003 and was told there may be some conflict between XL2003 and some earlier
versions of ACCESS. I've never used XL2003, so I don't know if that's true
or not.

My question is, is this "conflict" any different than all the previous
"backward incompatibility" problems we've always seen with each new revision?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3