Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_4_] Sheeloo[_4_] is offline

Default Mouse wheel programmed as double-click. Office 2007 won't accept?

Does the double-click from your left-button work?

How did you reprogram the mouse? Usually these changes are handled at OS
(Windows) level and programs only get the translated click/double click.

Pl. describe what you are trying to do...
How do you 'open' a folder in 'Office 2007?'

"Gregburst" wrote:

Anyone know why Office 2007 doesn't recognize the double-click that my mouse
wheel is programmed to be? Office 2000 did, and all my other software does.
If I click my mouse wheel to open a folder in Office 2007, it does nothing.