Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
LisaK LisaK is offline

Default Excel 07 breaking links

We have a document on a shared drive that we update often and hyperlink to
other documents. Currently, I created a link to a Word doc but when I email
it to a colleague, her link looks for the doc on her C drive. We've done
this many times with no problem. We have removed and retried creating the
link several times, have moved it to a higher level folder on the shared
drive, and have gone to the drive and found the doc, just to be sure it was
put in the right place. Does anyone know what this problem might be? Thank
you.