Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matt Matt is offline

Default How can I get a macro to populate the answer into one specific cel

I want to record a Macro that when clicked on, will run a formula and
populate the answer into the same specific cell every time it's clicked, no
matter what cell my cursor is active in at the moment I click the macro. Is
there a way to do this?

Right now I have the macro performing the calculation properly, but it
populates the answer into whatever cell I happen to be active in when I click
the macro. I want it to always populate the answer into one specific cell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.