Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ramona Ramona is offline

Default text wrapping in several cells

I'm wondering if it's possible to have text wrap in one column but in all the
cells of the column. Currently this 'chart' is in Word but I may need to put
it into Excel so we can 'lock' some of the cells that are not to be written
in. However, they would like to keep the lines and the separate cells so
that they won't have to manually write in a line at the end of the entered
data once it's printed. This column is for nurse's info and will only be
keyed into at the initial time of the patient visit. It will then be printed
out so they will need the rest of the lines in the column for future notes.
Is this clear as mud and is it possible?

This is the greatest help line I've ever used. And I'll understand if it
can't be done. So thanks for everyone's assistance in advance.