Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I install the Data Analysis Toolkit from Office Basic C

You haven't quoted the message to which you are replying, but I think you
are responding to a thread from 2005, and the answer hasn't changed from
what was given then by Gord Dibben.

You need the Office (or Excel) CD. The ATP is not part of Windows, it's
part of Excel. By default when excel is installed the ATP is loaded but not
enabled, but if yours wasn't loaded you'll need to load it from the CD.
--
David Biddulph

AG wrote:
Hey,
I am having the same problem, yet I cannot seem to upload the Analysis
Toolpak whatsoever, even searching through the net I cannot find a
way to do it. I have tried every possible approach, I even got a new
Windows loaded onto the computer hoping that it would have it already
installed, after hours & hours of trying I am still at square one,
really annoying, is there any way we can download it from the
internet (like the Microsoft site)??????
Please Help
Thanks