Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Smiley[_2_] Smiley[_2_] is offline

Default How do I Lock cells to a sheet background

I have gone to page layout and clicked on background. Now the picture that
is now my background is a plan and I want to type things ontop of certain
areas of the plan, obviously in the cell above that section.

Now when I zoom in and out as in 100% to 30% or what ever it may be, my
cells change size but my background doesn't so consequently what I wanted to
show up on a certain part of the plan now shows somewhere else as the the
background doesnt lock or move with the cells.

Can this be done??