Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire Shane Devenshire is offline

Default Converting statistics

Hi again,

In 2007 you could use

=AVERAGEIFS(B1:B1000,A1:A1000,"="&C1,A1:A1000,"<= "&D1)

I have used a reference to cells C1 and D1, inwhich you would enter the date
1/1/2009 and 12/31/2009. You could also use cell references in the previous
formula I sent. I'm just showing two approaches.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"therd" wrote:

I can filter the data from the master spreadsheet. I need to convert the
master statistics on my statistics worksheet to just show stats for 2006.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Use AutoFilter to display only those rows with 2006 data. Then copy/paste.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200839

"therd" wrote:

I have a master spreadsheet with data from several years and that data is
linked to a statistics spreadsheet. I need to pull data from 2006 and their
adjoining stats. Is there a way to convert the overall stats from the master
spreadsheet into just 2006 data?