Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire Shane Devenshire is offline

Default Conditional Hide

To Clarify Davids suggestion:

In 2003 select the column which contains the 0's and choose Data, Filter,
AutoFilter. Then open the auto filter drop down and choose Custom, from the
first box on the left choose does not equal, in the second box on the right
enter 0 or whatever you don't want to see and click OK.

In 2007 the same idea just choose Data tab, Filter, then open the filter
drop down and choose Number Filters, Does Not Equal...

Note if you have O rather than 0 then you will see Text Filters in 2007
instead of Number Filters.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"David Biddulph" wrote:

AutoFilter
--
David Biddulph

Admin @ Aust-Mech wrote:
I wan needing to hide certain rows in a spreadsheet, but not the same
ones each time. I was thinking I may be able to do something like
if the number is cell O = zero then hide that row.

is this possible or is there another way to do it. It is costing me
alot of time at the moment!

Thanks for your time
Helen