Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Héctor Miguel Héctor Miguel is offline

Default Margens get wider

hi (...), ?????

so, it seems to be a "printer's driver" configuration settings (fax or printer)
AFAIK, each printer has it's own set of default/custom options (margins, resolution, ...)
which may (or may not) change the appearance of your "printed" worksheet
also, *IF* you (re)direct to any non-default system printer AND save the workbook
*that* selected printer could it be "searched" the next time you open the workbook

hth,
hector.

__ OP __
... I know is a vague question so I did some research myself last night instead of sleeping
and believe it or not I got the answer wich is related to a setting that
if no one had experience before is very hard to find the explanation.
When FAXING the worksheet the margens change (still don't know why) and they stay IRREGULAR.
Then when opening again the workbook and doing regular PRINTING, margens gets okay.
I think the worksheet gets accomadate it to different setting, PRINTING or FAXING.
This is the only explanation posible as settings change in the way I explained.
However I'm open to clarification to help improve my and others learning...