Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
XLFanatico XLFanatico is offline

Default Some users don't need the "message space" to explain their iss

If you look back at your answers, you'll find the answer.
Tell me you have not repeated a posted question just because you cannot
answer it
without someone putting the body.
NEW USERS ARE UNAWARE OF THIS PROBLEM , and at least if the tecnical problem
is solved, you can answer back and let them know to write in the body.. I'm
not justifing them, but looking for a better way for NEW USERS.
Remember this started as a comment.

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

What program is this? where are you seeing this?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"XLFanatico" wrote:

From the explanation on the subject, I'd like to ask why
the system is set up in a way that if users don't write anything
in this space (message), answers can not be summitted giving an
error message. Is there any way around this to solve it?
Basically most new users are unaware of this situation and it's a technical
issue.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.