Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire Shane Devenshire is offline

Default sum inaccurate

Hi,

Increase the number of decimals places being displayed in B19 and F19.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Terry" wrote:

Hi

Win XP Home
Office 2002

I have an excel workbook with some 6 spreadheets.
B19(Ref' from another s/s in w/book) multiply by:
F19 (also reference to another part of s/s)

My problem basically is for excel to calculate 12 (B19) x 232 (F19),in the
same S/S.. it gives answer as 2790, and SHOULD be 2784 if my math's are
correct?

I suspect I am not applying excel "rules" somewhere?

TIA