Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default comparing two columns for partial values

Life just isn't fair, is it Trumpet. To get quick, accurate solutions, all
you have to do is ask a clear question.

Alan answered the question you asked. If it doesn't do what you want, you
need to say why, and what you are looking for instead.

Regards,
Fred.

"Trumpet" wrote in message
no, I have to put in every cell what ever name is there that I want to
search
for. May be I can not express well my request, but your answer is
definitely
not what I am looking for. Thanks anyway